Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Upcoming Summary: Terminator Salvation


Here's some stats for Terminator from 4/13/09 - 4/18/09:
sources: wiseflicks.com & flicktrends.com

Overall W-Score
3 stars out of 5

Reception & Perception
  • Regular commentators on the web expect it to be below average, with a score of about 45%
  • Those who voted online gave it about a 55% rating.
Specific Attributes
  • People expect it to have a great story and production quality.
  • People also expect low emotional response and low character development.
Quotes
All in all, I wasn't interested in Terminator Salvation. But when I looked into it, I was surprised how promising the movie seemed. It might be too good to be true, but I think the movie might actually be lovable. Because of the nature of the Terminator series, I won't recommend you watch it. However, I won't recommend for you to stay away. I am 75% sure it will be a worthwhile film, but only time can tell.
Source
This data is only for the specified period. For current updates, follow me on twitter, check out wiseflicks, or check flicktrends.

No comments:

Post a Comment