Thursday, April 23, 2009

Performance Summary: Earth


Here's some stats for Earth from 4/16/09 - 4/22/09:
sources: wiseflicks.com & flicktrends.com

Overall W-Score
2 stars out of 5

Reception & Perception
  • Overall, critics are neutral, with an average rating of about 50%
  • Regular commentators on the web liked it better, with an average score of about 60%
  • Those who voted online really liked it, giving it about a 75% rating.
Specific Attributes
  • People thought the story really resonated with them.
  • There is a negative feelings around many aspects of the movie, including entertainment level, production quality, and performances.
Quotes
I have to admit to being quite excited about the new movie. I wanted to see this movie this weekend but I may have to go alone! (My family has the nerve to have other plans.) The trailers, on my first page about Disney’s Earth movie are absolutely amazing. I have not seen the Planet Earth series although it appears on the Top 10 Blu-ray Movies list and is on my must-see list so I do not have to worry about having seen any of the Earth film before.
Source
This data is only for the specified period. For current updates, follow me on twitter, check out wiseflicks, or check flicktrends.

No comments:

Post a Comment