Monday, April 20, 2009

Performance Summary: Hannah Montana: The Movie



Here's some stats for Hannah Montana from 4/13/09 - 4/18/09:
sources: wiseflicks.com & flicktrends.com

Overall W-Score
5 stars out of 5

Reception & Perception
  • Overall, critics seemed neutral about this movie, with an average score of about 45%
  • Regular commentators on the web liked it much better, with an average score of about 65%
  • Those who voted online gave it about 50%
Specific Attributes
  • People were highly entertained, had strong production quality, and good emotional response.
  • People generally thought it was lacking character development
Quotes
"I took my 7 year old niece who loves Hannah Montana she was so excited. I wasnt sure what i was going to think. From the previews I thought it looked really good. I was very impressed i didnt get bored once I thought it ws funny and also had momnents when i teared up. I love Billy ray cyrus and Miley also. I would def recomend anyone go and see it. I would see ita gain!!"
Source

Waste of time, nothing else.
I don't know whether is Disney trying to keep that old quality or try something new.
This, for sure, is horrible.
Teen idols, annoying voice, obvious story = save your money, don't watch this.
Source


This data is only for the specified period. For current updates, follow me on twitter, check out wiseflicks, or check flicktrends.

No comments:

Post a Comment