Monday, May 18, 2009

Will Pixar's Up Be a Hit?


Here's some stats for Up from 5/12/09 - 5/18/09:
sources: wiseflicks.com & flicktrends.com

Overall W-Score
4 stars out of 5

Reception & Perception
  • Critics really liked the movie, giving it a score of 75%
  • Regular commentators on the web expect it to be above average, with a score of about 65%
  • Online ratings were very high, with an expected score of 90%
Specific Attributes
  • There is high passion and likability for emotions invoked from the movie.
Quotes
Since I'm under embargo, I can't go into any real detail about what I thought about Pixar's newest film, "Up" so I will simply say that it's fantastic (no surprise there) and I was either laughing hysterically, breathlessly excited, or on the verge of tears throughout this film.
Source
Critic's Perspective
Up, as ever, is all about the characters. And the observations of human (and animal) behaviour. And the exquisitely timed physical comedy.
Jamie Graham - Total Film

This data is only for the specified period. For current updates, follow me on twitter, check out wiseflicks, or check flicktrends.

No comments:

Post a Comment