Monday, May 11, 2009

TheTaking of Pelham 1 2 3 Remake



Here's some stats for The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3 from 5/5/09 - 5/11/09:
sources: wiseflicks.com & flicktrends.com

Overall W-Score
2 stars out of 5

Reception & Perception
  • Regular commentators on the web anticipate it to be average, with a score of 50%
Specific Attributes
  • The highest levels of conversations surround the production quality, performances delivered, and character fit.
Quotes
I loved the original "Pelham". It's the kind of movie that feels like your own discovery. I adore Walter Matthau, and have lots of respect for Robert Shaw. I like both of them a zillion times more than Travolta or Washington, so this kind of feels like a dilution.

It'd probably be more fun to see the original after the new version, if you haven't seen it. And maybe it's dated, I haven't seen it for a while. Just thinking about it makes me want to re-watch some of Matthau's tough guy roles, like "Charlie Varrick".
Source
This data is only for the specified period. For current updates, follow me on twitter, check out wiseflicks, or check flicktrends.

No comments:

Post a Comment