Thursday, April 30, 2009

Pre-Release Summary: The Limits of Control


Here's some stats for The Limits of Control from 4/24/09 - 4/30/09:
sources: wiseflicks.com & flicktrends.com

Overall W-Score
2 stars out of 5

Reception & Perception
  • Overall, critics are negative, with an average rating of about 10%
  • Regular commentators on the web liked it better, with an average score of about 60%
Specific Attributes
  • There is low volume of conversations for all aspects of this movie.
Quotes
I saw this earlier this week at /film. I love Jarmusch films. I can’t watch 2-3 in a row, but if you give me one a year and you have films that are very unique experiences.
Source
This data is only for the specified period. For current updates, follow me on twitter, check out wiseflicks, or check flicktrends.

No comments:

Post a Comment